Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

~ mY 1sT BlOg PoSt ~


hmmm..don't kn0w what to say much..hmm i haven't had a blog before..this is the 1st one..hahax..feels very excited to manage this blog...i will update my blog every day if i have time n interesting st0ry..l0ve to share st0ry..hehe..can't wait to post my st0ry..hope u'll like it..if d0 not, juz d0n't say it out l0ud..hehe..hmm..n0t to mention there will be a l0ts of grammar mistake..well what can i say..i'm n0t very g0od in english..hahax..always get C's in exam..

Hmm...what else??let's share a little bit of my backgr0und..my name is Haidhar Syazwan b. Jamaluddin..i'm 19 years old..still y0ung n cute..hahax..hmm stdy in UiTM Shah Alam..Bachelor in Dental Surgery..5 years to go..to be a dentist..will d0 my best to reach my g0al..


Hmm..Like to watch movies..action,comedy,thriller n adventure..in c0nclusion all kinds n types of movies i like to watch..hehex..besides,currently is very passionate with photography..l0ve ph0tography...but im n0t yet have the DSLR camera..i'm waiting for my JPA elaun to buy the camera..can't wait to buy it..hehe..my 1st choice in mind n0w is Nikon D3100...i will share the camera info in my nesxt p0st..soon..haVE TO G0 N0W..a l0ts of assignment to be d0ne..

No comments:

Post a Comment